What other services in Human Resources area can ease your burden and help you on your daily operation?
In general, the term of “Human Resource” is defined as the department of a business or organization that deals with the hiring, administration, and training of personnel. Over time, HR has been successfully modernized to serve more than just hiring, administration and training purposes. Let’s check out what can HR help in easing your burden on daily operation as below:
- Definition of Payroll outsourcing is to outsource the internal payroll to third party company.
- This could save up your time and money by reducing the need for in-house training and purchasing of software packages.
IT Outsourcing Services
- Outsourcing is the process of assigning a company’s business processes to 3rd party agency in order to enhance service quality, drive innovation or derive benefits of lower labor costs.
- You can also focus on what you do best by outsourcing your IT needs and let other professional IT organization focus on what they do best in IT area.
Contract Staffing Services
- Why you need to spend more money on hiring permanent staff where you are not sure that the person can really perform? Need for a temporary staff to clear up your mess? Replacement of someone who will be away for 3 – 6 months?
- This service got your back. By engaging Contract Staffing Services, it helps you to cover many processes such as orientation, time sheet submission, leave calculation, paycheck, etc.
- Clients always ask questions as below:
- Why is your recruitment rate is so high?
- Why I need to pay so much to just hire a candidate? How come the billing amount is way higher than the candidate basic salary?
- The reason is because recruitment consultants spend most of their time to call and screen candidates. They source candidate from all portal or everywhere they can just to send client suitable profiles.
- This will save up client’s cost as well because they do not need to hire talent acquisition person which focus in one area, but can hire a HR generalist to handle all in-house matters.